We are excited to announce that we are combining IMAGEN Brands and Koozie Group under the Koozie Group® name to deliver impactful products and best-in-class service to our distributor partners. Expect the best of both worlds when it comes to service, lead times, product assortment, order management (including our popular Koozie Group Tracker™), and commitment to sustainability.
There is no immediate change to the day-to-day operations for either supplier, and customers should expect a planned transition into one single ordering process that will go into effect at the end of Q1 2024. Our sales, customer service, and finance teams will communicate specific pertinent information regarding this change with customers as it becomes available.
Benefits for Our Customers
In the coming weeks you’ll start to hear more about these exciting changes:
- Increased Sales and Service Support: Expect faster response times and one-call resolution when you need assistance.
- Streamlined Order Management: Our Koozie Group Tracker™ makes managing your orders even easier.
- White Glove Concierge Service: For orders over $10,000, you’ll enjoy a combined White Glove Concierge Service.
- Faster Turnaround Times: More products available with a 48-hour standard service.
- Expanded Product Range: Look for an extended portfolio, including more full-color options along with more sustainable, exclusive, and USA-made items.
- Enhanced Website Experience: Including online chat support to make it even more convenient to do business with us.
- Additional FREE Services: We are committed to making it easier for you to do business with us, including FREE 24-hour service on over 450 items.
As of January 1, 2024:
- Pricing: Pricing will default to Koozie Group’s current structure.
- Industry Portals: We will consolidate to one ASI number and one PPAI number but maintain the IMAGEN Brands numbers for an extended period so our customers and industry search portals can utilize them for cross-referencing purposes.
- Our numbers going forward: Koozie Group: ASI 40480 | PPAI 114187 | SAGE 57550
- Koozie Group® website:
- No changes to existing Koozie Group® products and processes.
- IMAGEN Brands products will also appear on kooziegroup.com with pricing, lead times, and inventory visible as well as the ability to calculate freight and basic order status. All other website functionality for these items will be live by the end of Q1 2024.
- The IMAGEN Brands website will stay active through Q1.
- Standard Freight Carrier: FedEx will become the standard carrier option, and the freight calculator will be updated accordingly.
As of the end of Q1 2024:
- Service: Customers should use the Koozie Group® ordering and customer service email and phone numbers.
- Phone: 1-888-446-5242
- PromoStandards: All IMAGEN Brands items and order details will be available within Koozie Group® PromoStandards services, which offer the most comprehensive and up-to-date services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does this transition mean?
Since IMAGEN Brands became part of the Koozie Group® family in December 2020, the two companies have been operating with separate go-to-market strategies. While many of our back-of-house teams have supported both business units, our customer-facing teams have interacted with customers as two separate companies. This integration will combine all aspects of the business under the Koozie Group name.
Why are you making this change now?
Over the past three years, we’ve had the unique opportunity to learn additional best
practices from each company and leverage each other’s strengths to create a shared
roadmap for how we can deliver impactful products and best-in-class service offerings to our customers.
Will all product lines remain?
We will continue to offer products across 10+ categories and 25+ brands with a focus on our top-selling proprietary brands and our retail brand partners.
Will any facilities close?
No, all facilities, including our Doniphan, MO, site, will remain open, and we do not plan to move any manufacturing expertise to other sites.