BIC Graphic continues to innovate in key product categories and drive trends with over 400 new products launching in January 2016. Based on extensive research both inside and outside the industry, the product development team has not only focused on bringing exciting new products to the line, but also expanding top selling categories with new colors and line extensions offering distributors more choices.
- Over 20 New BIC® branded Writing Instruments! As requested by distributors, several feature prominent BIC® branding and a wide assortment of colors, styles and functions, including stylus.
- 20 Bags and Totes, influenced by home and fashion trends such as patterned accents, foldable or travel functionality, and the popularity of cotton. Also introducing a new collection of Bags and Organizers in partnership with GRID-IT™ technology by Cocoon®—high-function, woven elastic object retention systems for gadget organization.
- Continued expansion of O2COOL® and Cool Gear® Sports Bottles—popular in retail, these branded bottles offer additional functionality that makes hydration fun.
- Continued growth in the Technology category, adding UL certified power banks to the Good Value™ line as well as adding custom and retail branded (myCharge®) products.
- A new line of Name Tags is being added to the Identification line, made possible in part by the ongoing innovation of britePix® digital printing capabilities.
- An exciting partnership with National Geographic brings a new collection of wall and desktop Triumph® Calendars.
- And many more new items in popular categories such as Golf, Office, Tools and Health/Wellness/Safety.
Click here to visit bicgraphic.com and see all the 2016 new products as well as C1 specials.