The U.S. manufacturing and construction industries are poised for continued growth in the coming years. A robust housing marketing coupled with renewed political interest in infrastructure is leading the way for more hiring and wage growth in this sector. Political pressure to bring blue-collar jobs back to America also contributes to this resurgence in domestic manufacturing and construction jobs. 
So how can you “build up” your business in this vertical market? Remember that these businesses go beyond the factory floor. With front office staff, field workers and sales teams there are many avenues to explore when building campaigns with impact.
To help you get started, BIC Graphic NA has identified some opportunities for promo success in the Manufacturing & Construction vertical market.
Imprinted supplies in the office keep a brand message in front of employees with purchasing power. Practical, multi-function items are most useful for scheduling and day-to-day organization.
• #55862 Matt Grip Stylus Pen – The simplistic design of this plunger action pen is complimented by a unique grip style. Quickly move from paper to touch-screen using the integrated stylus.
• #MGCLL30 BIC® 30 Mil Calendar Magnet – A house-shaped calendar magnet made of flexible 30 mil magnetic sheets. Full color process imprint and free set-up included.
• #32151 Office Storage Clip Board – A handy clip board with an 8.5″ x 12″ storage area to organize documents, store writing instruments and more. Standard 1-color imprint is on the back with optional imprint on the front
• #6251 Time Management Span-A-Year (Non-Laminated) – A multi-purpose calendar with date blocks for the entire year in one viewing, ideal for planning and schedule organization.
Tools & Safety
Using safety equipment and tools is a requirement in the daily operation of manufacturing and construction businesses. Why not make sure those items are imprinted with a company logo?
• #21212 Extendable COB Flashlight Lantern – A compact 2-in-1 flashlight that is the perfect fit for any toolbox or truck. Includes a strobe light feature and a magnetic base for hands-free use. When extended, the flashlight acts as a lantern.
• #15709 Travel Ear Plugs in Case – A great giveaway for personal use on the factory floor or loud work environment. These 33 dB ear plugs come in an imprinted snap case.
• #21217 8 Function Tool with Carabiner – A knife, 3 screw bit, 3 hex screwdriver and bottle opener make this a handy tool for workers on the go. Easily clip on a belt loop or tool belt with the built-in carabiner.
With employees working in the field, the Manufacturing & Construction vertical makes frequent use of drinkware and kooler bags. Being used throughout the day, every day, means these items offer a great bang for your buck.
• #45036 KOOZIE® Six-Pack Kooler – Made of durable watertight construction with a heat-sealed PEVA liner, this kooler is the perfect way to keep food and drinks cold while out on the job.
• #46049 Moosy Oak® britePix® KOOZIE® Can Kooler – Take it outside! This KOOZIE® Can Kooler folds easily and is available in three of the hottest Mossy Oak® patterns in sharp, clear, photographic quality.
• #45984 bubba® Classic Travel Mug – 20 oz. – This high performance insulated travel mug has dual wall insulation but is designed to fit in all cup holders. The sweat-proof design includes the iconic bubba® stainless steel band to highlight your imprint.
Incentives and End of Year Gifts
Safety incentive programs are common and heavily utilized in this vertical market. Rewards and gifts from premium brands that are useful on and off the job are sure to be great rewards.
• #21141 Leatherman® Super Tool® 300 – The ultimate award-winning multi tool. Includes the strongest pliers ever produced by Leatherman®, rolled handles for a comfortable grip and a premium leather sheath.
• #32167 Truly Wireless Earbuds and Charging Case – High definition Bluetooth® 4.2 technology with absolutely no wires and up to 4 hours of play/talk time. The full power bank charge will recharge the earbuds 15 times but also serves as a power bank to charge other devices as well.
• #32075 Jam Turf Bluetooth® Speaker – This durable and sporty Bluetooth® 2.1 speaker connects wirelessly up to 30 feet away and works with all Bluetooth® enabled devices. The 2200 mAh lithium-ion battery provides up to 8 hours of play time while the waterproof design keeps the music on, even in the heaviest downpour.
Find more great products perfect for the Manufacturing & Construction industry at bicgraphic.com.