Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Who needs luck when you have the Koozie® Triple Vacuum Tumbler? We may all be staying home for this Patty’s Day, but you can still have a festive celebration.
Try this delicious Shamrock Smoothie recipe for a nutritious and delicious festive treat.
- 1-1/2 cups organic baby spinach
- 1 cup almond (or your favorite type of) milk
- 1 frozen banana*
- 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla (or chocolate) protein powder
- ½ teaspoon (a few drops) peppermint extract
- 2 tablespoons mini dark chocolate chips (can also use cocao nibs)
- Blend spinach and milk together until smoothly blended
- Add remaining ingredients and blend/pulse until blended together
Easy, you’re done! Enjoy, and don’t forget to get outside and hunt some 4-leaf clovers!
*Pro Tip: when your bananas are the perfect ripeness, peel and cut into ¾-inch pieces, pop into a freezer-safe container, and freeze for easy blending!
The Koozie® Triple Vacuum Tumbler comes in 2 different sizes and 9 colors including 3 fun powder-coated matte options. It’s sweatproof, and the double-wall vacuum insulation will keep your smoothie chilled for up to 12 hours! Find out more at bicgraphic.com.