Have you ever noticed how much easier your life is because of a pen or even just how often you use one on a day-to-day basis? Whether you need to jot down a to-do list or scribble a quick reminder to yourself, a pen can always help to save the day!
You may not have ever thought about it, but a pen can be used for many different daily tasks, including:
- Signing a birthday card.
- Making a meal plan for the week.
- Writing important dates and appointments on calendars.
- Jotting down notes during meetings.
- Planning out a vacation by creating a list of things to see and do.
- Signing a check or important document.
- Making a grocery list (For this one, we recommend pairing a pen with #P4A6A25 Souvenir® Sticky Note™ 4” x 6” Pad, 25 sheet. This larger-sized notepad is FSC®- certified and leaves plenty of space for to-do lists or a detailed note to someone.)
- Signing a receipt (don’t forget to leave a tip!).
- Writing down your favorite recipes.
Just as there are many daily uses for pens, there are also plenty of reasons to write on with Koozie Group writing instruments each day! Find out more here.
Fun Fact: Don’t forget to mark your calendars for National Handwriting Day on January 23! Held on the birthday of John Hancock, the first person to sign the Declaration of Independence, this day encourages everyone to put pen to paper and re-explore the purity and power of handwriting. (1)