Three Reasons to Cast Your Vote for Koozie Group
We’re excited to be on the ballot in the 2024 PPAI Pyramid – Supplier Star Competition, an industry honor that recognizes promotional product supplier companies for excellence in customer service and product and decorating quality.
Why Koozie Group?
We’ve been pulling out all the stops to build trust and deliver best-in-class service to our distributor partners.
Here are the top three reasons to vote for Koozie Group!
1. Koozie Group® Tracker
At your fingertips, you can see real-time details related to your orders, as well as manage your proofs and get your order to production faster using our industry-leading online clarifications process.
2. The Good Goods
We’re a leader in product safety, quality assurance, social responsibility, and supply chain security.
- Our third-annual Keep It. Give It. Annual Report tells you how we like to keep the good going through our social impact and sustainability commitment.
- We have a goal to be carbon neutral on Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions (as defined by the EPA) by the end of 2024.
- 70%+ of our products carry our KG Factor, which helps identify promotional solutions that lessen environmental impact through longevity as determined by an impartial survey of end users.
- 450+ of our products are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) or the Sustainable Forestry Initiative® (SFI®).
3. Giving Back
In 2022 we donated over $750,000 to more than 100 nonprofit organizations, including direct support to charities chosen by our employees. We’re currently giving 5% of sales on all Writing Instrument orders referencing code WRITEON23 to regional chapters of United Way in Minnesota and Florida.
How to Vote for Koozie Group
- Visit http://awards.ppai.org/supplierstars.
- Log in to your PPAI account.
- Go to the awards section.
- Search for and select “Koozie Group Supplier.”
- Submit and save your ballot.
- Vote by July 28.
You can also check out complete directions from PPAI on how to vote here.
We thank you in advance for your support!
Don’t forget to vote by July 28!