You’ve probably heard the old saying, “The pen is mightier than the sword.” Well, as it turns out, it’s also one of the mightiest promotional products!
Pens are powerful promo tools because they are affordable, widely used, and generate thousands of impressions throughout their lifetime. But what sets Koozie Group’s writing instruments apart from the rest? Lots of things!
- Offers superior quality in ink, materials, and construction.
- Offers over 50 exclusive designs.
- Produces over 50 writing instruments in the USA.
- Has proprietary brands and retail brand partnerships with BIC, Souvenir, Good Value, Universal Source, and Dri Mark.
- Is the exclusive promotional products supplier of the BIC® brand in the US and Canada.
- Offers items with PrevaGuard™ protection.
We also offer lots of freebies, including:
- Free setups – including multi-color imprints
- Free imprint color changes
- Free Writing ink color changes
- Free Virtual samples
- Free color assortments or mix & match
- Free exact quantity shipments
- Free digital customizable flyers
- Free samples (up to $10, freight not included)
- Free elevated ink technologies (on select items)
At Koozie Group, we realize that materials matter, both in terms of quality and being eco-conscious. That’s why we offer pens made with RPET, renewable softwood materials, and post-consumer recycled paper. The #CSECO BIC® Ecolutions® Clic Stic® Pen, which is an eco-conscious version of the most popular retractable pen in promotional products, the #CS BIC® Clic Stic® Pen, is made of 65% pre-consumer recycled plastic.
We also use high-grade plastics in our pens, and our comfortable pen grips are made using TPE (matte finish) or TPR (glossy finish). Plus, most of our pens have durable tungsten carbide ballpoints.
Additionally, over 40 of our pens feature free elevated ink technologies. These include Ink Stream Technology™ (an upgraded ink formula that offers a smooth, consistent write-out) and InstaGlide™ Hybrid Ink (a premium smooth ink blend of gel and medium point ballpoint ink developed to ensure a sophisticated writing experience).
Want to learn more about just how powerful Koozie Group writing instruments really are? Then be sure to check out “The Mighty Pen,” our 52-page booklet that highlights our brands, product features, case studies, and more! To view our entire lineup of writing instruments, visit www.kooziegroup.com.
Fun Fact: Koozie Group offers 103 pens with blue ink, eight pens with gel ink, five pens with multicolor ink, 15 highlighter styles, and six roller pens.